- 3 tablespoons of flaxseed oil
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 125g of quark
- One large, tart apple
- 1 small beet root peeled and cut into small cubes
- 4-5 Curry leaves
- Half tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp Oleolox
- Himalayan salt
- Flaxseed oil, milk, quark, and salt are mixed in a blender to form a fairly solid paste.
- Now cut the apple into smaller pieces. Add the apple and beet root into the blender and grind it again.
- Remove this paste and store it in a bowl.
- For the tempering, heat oleolox in a pan and immediately add mustard seeds. After 2 minutes mix the tempering with the chutney.
- Your delicious apple chutney is ready to serve.