Foods for managing & healing cancer pain
Flax seed oil mixed with Quark (Oil Protein Muesli)
Eldi oils (developed by Dr. Johanna Budwig)
A glass of organic sparkling wine or champagne with linomel.
KOMBUCHA is a lightly effervescent fermented drink of sweetened black tea that is used as a functional food. It is produced by fermenting the tea using a symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast, or “SCOBY”. Kombucha contains over 50 different kinds of probiotics, enzymes, amino acids and vitamins. Kombucha is typically produced by placing a culture in a sweetened tea, as sugar is necessary for fermentation. A kombucha scoby (also known as a starter culture, mother etc.) is a necessary component if you wish to make kombucha from tea (Schmid, Healing Cancer Naturally).
Cherries can help adults maintain an active lifestyle by relieving pain and inflammation. By averting cancer and protecting the nervous system, a diet containing tart cherries may help ensure a future, free from debilitating illness. Both sweet and tart cherries are a good source of fiber, vitamin C and potassium. Tart cherries, but not sweet cherries or tart cherry juice, are also an excellent source of vitamin A. Cherries contain a variety of phytochemicals contributing both color and antioxidant activity.
The fruit’s dark red color comes from their high content of anthocyanins, which are antioxidants. Strong evidence from several studies has revealed that cherry’s anthocyanins offer powerful relief against inflammation and pain (Schmid, Healing Cancer Naturally).
Hydroxycinnamic acid and perillyl alcohol, a phytochemical from the monoterpene family, provide great antioxidant power to cherries. Benefits are as follows:
Preventing and Fighting Cancer
In addition to providing welcome relief from inflammation, antioxidant-rich tart cherries also hold a lot of promise in protecting against cancer.
Supporting Melatonin Levels and Brain Health
Tart cherries are one of the few food sources of melatonin, a chemical released in the body by the pineal gland that is intimately connected with circadian rhythms, or the regulation of the sleep-wake cycle. Melatonin also acts as a powerful antioxidant, providing neuroprotective and immune-modulating effects.
Tempeh & FERMENTED SOY products – reduces inflammation
Apple cider vinegar & honey
1- One 8 oz glass of cool water
2- One cup full of apple cider vinegar
3- One Tbsp of organic honey
Stir well and sip slowly.
Nutritional yeast flakes (Nerve Food): pain stemming from neuritis (inflammation of a nerve) may respond quickly to nutritional yeast, a rich source of B vitamins
Herbs & supplements (organic or wild-crafted)
- ALOE VERA
- Maria Treben’s herbs
- NONI JUICE
- Mushrooms: MAITAKE (effective in 83% of patients), CORDYCEPS, shiitake & reishi
- DL-PHENYLALANINE (an amino acid)
- Tian Xian paste
- PURPLE CONE FLOWER
- Pau d’Arco Tea
- Goldenseal root poultices
- Echinacea (anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic and stimulate lymph flow)
- Turmeric/Curcumin, burdock, ginger – Pain caused by inflammation
- Boswellia Serrata, white willow bark, ginger, green-lipped mussel extract: these anti-inflammatory herbs work against pain triggered by inflammation, inhibit pro-inflammatory mediators, particularly leukotrienes.
- Oregano Oil (oregano oil can have the same effect on the body as morphine)
- SINUSBUSTER (a nasal spray)
- Hot chili pepper powder in water
- AMYGDALIN/LAETRILE/Vitamin B17
Mind-body approaches to healing cancer pain
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- VISUALIZATION, MEDITATION, YOG NIDRA & RELAXATION TECHNIQUES
- Tai chi or chi kung (aka taiji or qigong) – not only relieve the pain but lower the fever within fifteen to thirty minutes, sometimes up to two degrees.
- Foot / hand reflexology and massage
- Acupuncture and Reiki
- Bioptron light therapy
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) Therapy
Detoxification approaches to managing cancer pain
- Alkalizing one’s body via fresh juicing and alkaline foods.
- Sodium bicarbonate is also strongly alkalizing.
- Coffee enemas and other detox methods
- Dental detox
- Castor oil packs
- Hot baths with Epsom salts
- Water drinking
- Honey packs
- Homeopathic remedies– particularly Aconitum (1M or 10M dose)
Sodium bicarbonate as pain reliever
Sodium bicarbonate is an easily available alkalizer and has been used for many applications, including cancer treatment. Sodium Bicarbonate has attractive and potent analgesic qualities. Dr.Tullio Simoncini recommends that his cancer patients, undergoing his bicarbonate protocols usually via IV administration, take 1 Tsp. of sodium bicarbonate mixed in water per day, for pain control as well as to assist in keeping an alkaline internal environment (Schmid, Healing Cancer Naturally).
Remedy for Bone pain
Bitter apricot kernels may help in the bone pains. Apricots contain vitamin B-17. Make sure you are getting papaya or pineapple every day. Grind the apricot seeds in the coffee grinder with the pumpkin seeds. You need one seed for every 5 kilos of body weight (Schmid, Healing Cancer Naturally). Also take a Tsp pumpkin seeds as a natural source of zinc. Zinc is Transport vehicle for vitamin B-17.